Sunday, September 16, 2007
OK I have been tagged by Laura. So I am going to tell you 8 things about me...although I do not claim that these are 8 interesting things about me.
1. I want to be outside ALL the time. Literaly. When it rains I like to sit under the patio and just watch. In the fall I go for walks mutiple times a day and just soak up the cool air. In the summer I lay by the pool and soak up the rays. It all makes me oh so happy.
2. I am a shoe whore. (should I have said that??) I love a great pair of heels with some cute jeans. mmm...
3. I had a dream about my baby boy last night...he was perfect and tiny and had a little fro...I have never longed for anything more than I do for my son.
4. I was a missionary in Lisbon, Portugal for 2 years. (and met my husband there)
5. I love to worship when I am in the car by myself. Some of my best times with the Lord are listening to the radio, singing at the top of my lungs, tears streaming down.
6. I still have to plug my nose when I swim. :) My sister (who is 28) and I tried to teach ourselves how to go under with out plugging, a few years ago and it seemed to work but when it is in the heat of the moment- I plug.
7. I have never worked anywhere longer than a year- until now. (I have been nannying the same little cutie pie for 13 months! ) I get bored easily and move on. Here are SOME of my jobs, in all their randomness- floral designer, office manager at medical office, nanny, waitress, manager at a screen printer, tanning salon (for a whole week), missionary and many more!
8. Once, when I was little, I tried to fly. I put those round wire stands that hold up tomato plants on my arms and wandered the neighborhood to find feathers to glue onto it...never found a single feather though, so I was never able to fly.
Now, I think I am suppose to tag someone, but I challenge you to tag yourself! I fully expect to see at least 2 people tag themselves and come up with 8 random things about yourselves. :)