I have been tagged by my new friend Kristin! I actualy love these tag things (unlike everyone else who hates them) because I get to find out a few interesting things about my friends...or you get to find out 10 fairly uninteresting things about me.
1. I have had my nose pierced for 8 years. I've lost all of my little diamond studs, so I generaly wear a silver hoop. Even after 8 years...I love it and I'm pretty sure I will be a granny with a nose ring. I have also had my bellybutton pierced for 7 years. I don't really care about that one anymore, no one see's it anyway, but when I take it out, I feel freakish, so I leave it in.
2. Once, I put a suction cup basket ball hoop on my forehead, to see if we could play with it there and when I took it off I had a giant, perfectly round swollen, black bruise in the middle of my forehead. Not so funny when you're 14.
3. On the way out to Eric's parents house (they live in the boonies) there are a few ponds and lakes. On more than one occasion, we have seen giant turtles wandrering down the streets...I am talking, GIANT. Bigger than a basketball! these things look like they should be swimming around in Hawaii. My dream is to catch one and keep it forever. I have made Eric promise that next time we see one, we will get it. :)
4. I once had blonde hair. And then dyed it red. And then had pink hair.
5. My one true joy in life is to have my house sparkling clean, and a good healthful dinner made. I want to cook amazing meals every night of the week...but I also want to eat out every night of the week. Makes no sense, I know, but it is the truth.
6. Friends don't believe me, but I am SO so shy in my heart of hearts. Generaly, I am super chatty and tell lots of stories...but secretly, I am super-d-duper shy.
7. I do an AMAZING impression of SNL's Amy Poehler acting as Kaitlin (from the, Kaitlin and her uncle Rick scetches)... I can't help it, It's a God given gift.
8. I went through a phase when I only wanted to eat lettuce sandwiches. (It stemmed from making a BLT one day and then realzing we had no bacon or tomatoes.) I also went through a phase where I CRAVED fresh orange juice. I mean, I would buy a huge jug of it and chug it...and then want more. I would drink so much it made me sick....and then I drank more. Ummm, vitamin C deficiancy???
9. I think my husband is completely gorgeous. I know, we all love our husbands, but I literaly think mine is rediculously HOT. Stand back ladies, he's all mine.
10. I would love to write a childrens book...and I am finaly going to! More on that later!